This article will discuss the steps to install Diggz Xenon Kodi (also called Diggz Xenon Plus build). This guide’s instructions and method apply to Android Boxes, Android TV box, Amazon FireStick, Fire TV devices, Fire TV Cube, Windows PC, Mac, Smartphones, or iPads and Tablets.
Diggz offers a variety of Kodi builds, with the Diggz Xenon Kodi being the most popular. This build is compatible with all Kodi platforms, including those with minimal specifications, like your FireStick.
Hundreds of add-ons for different types of video streaming are included in the Xenon release. You can view movies and shows and live TV and sports, among other things. CCloud TV, 7 Of 9, Scrubs V2, and other popular add-ons are included in the build. (Read Does Kodi Work In Australia)
Installing Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
Install third-party builds, such as Diggz Xenon Kodi, ensure Unknown Sources is enabled first. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- From the Kodi home screen, go and click to Settings. To do so, go to the top-left corner of the screen and click the cog/gear icon.
- Go to System settings (Kodi 17) or select System (Kodi 18 and 19).
- On the next Kodi screen, choose Add-ons from the left-hand menu.
- On the right, turn on Unknown Sources. A switch must be dragged from the off position to its position.
- Ignore the following warning message. The Diggz Kodi builds a long history. They’ve been tried and true, and they’re entirely risk-free. To proceed, select Yes.
This is when you can install or download the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi after you’ve enabled Unknown Sources.
Without further ado, let’s get to work. The process is as follows:
- From the home screen, launch Kodi and select Settings.
- Next, locate and open the File Manager.
- Click the Add-source option (it’s on both sides, as seen in the figure below; you can click any side). Scroll until the bottom of the list if this option isn’t visible.
- Select None from the drop-down menu when you happen to see this popup.
- Type http://diggzrepo.ddns.net in the top-right box. To guarantee that the process works, make sure you write the URL accurately. Once you’ve entered the proper URL, click OK.
- Enter a name for the media source in the input box that appears.
- Give the repository a name and hit the OK button. A little later, you’ll have to click on this name again.
- To continue, select OK.
- Go back to the Settings and select the Add-ons option.
- Select Install from zip file from the following box.
- To avoid the Warning prompt, select Yes.
- After that, look for diggz and click on it (or if you chose another name, click it instead).
- Next, select MATRIX 19 Repo Install MATRIX 19 Re.
- Select repository.diggzmatrix.zip or repository.diggz-x.x.zip from the repository.diggzmatrix.zip or repository.diggz-x.x.zip zip files (x.x is the version number).
- Wait for the notification that confirms the installation of the Diggz Matrix Repository Add-on.
- After that, select Install from repository from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Diggz Matrix Repository or the Diggz Repository and click on it.
- Go to Add-ons for Programs.
- Select Chef Matrix Wizard or Chef Wizard Build from the drop-down menu.
- On the following screen, click Install.
- Click OK to ensure that the needed add-ons have been installed.
- Wait for The Chef Wizard to finish installing. Be patient; because it could take up to two minutes. The wizard has been installed when you get the add-on installation confirmation.
- Select Ignore from the ChefWizard Build Menu popup.
- Click Dismiss at the next prompt.
- You’d like to return to the home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons, then Program Add-ons on the next screen. Click get started, go to The Chef Wizard.
- Select (ChefWizard) or (The Chef) Builds from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now get a list of all the different builds this wizard has. Diggz Xenon Plus Free plus Debrid Only are the two Xenon Kodi builds available now (for Debrid users). To install a build, select it from the drop-down menu. I’m using the trial version right now.
- Please scroll down to (ChefWizard) fresh Install and click it.
- To download and install the build, select Yes, Install.
- All that remains is to wait for the Diggz Xenon Kodi build to download and install. It’ll take a little while. So perhaps you should take a seat for a moment.
- When the installation is finished, when the prompt appears, click OK. The Diggz Xenon Build for Kodi has been installed successfully.
Xenon Matrix Kodi Layout by Diggz
You’re set for a complete tour of the Diggz Xenon Matrix Kodi Build Add-features Ons once you’ve successfully installed it on your device.
A menu bar on the home screen displays movies, TV shows, and apps. You can search for material by the add-on and the film’s name.
The Crew, The Oath, Asgard, The Boys, and Mad Titan Sports are just a few of the main extensions available.
A sub-menu bar with settings and other customization options is located beneath the main menu bar.
Is it Legal to Use Diggz’s Xenon Kodi Build?
TROYPOINT can’t tell if these untested add-ons/builds/apps are correctly licensed. However, if an add-on is found to be unlawful, we quickly warn our users and update reports on our website.
Diggz Xenon appears to be sharing copyrighted material without permission at first glance. However, users can always find titles in the public domain available for free.
Copyright rules do not apply to works like these. Thus they can be freely downloaded, streamed, and shared. Finally, all content accessible via builds like Diggz Xenon Kodi Build is the user’s responsibility. (Find the Best Kodi Build For Android)
A Quick Tour Xenon Diggz Build for Kodi
After you install diggz xenon build, open Kodi, this is Kodi’s home screen with the Diggz Xenon Build. This build, like many others, positions the menu bar horizontally, closer to the bottom than the top.
Everything you need is accessible via the menu bar or the submenu bar that runs alongside it.
The related add-ons are presented at the bottom when selecting a media choice on the menu bar. When you choose Movies, for example, you’ll see extensions like Scrubs V2, 7 Of 9, and so on.
Go to Add-ons, then Video add-ons from the menu bar and submenu bar to see all of the video add-ons that come preloaded with the Diggz Xenon Build.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Add-ons or Builds, keep in mind that your ISP and government will be able to see anything you watch. This means that streaming copyrighted information (for example, free movies, TV series, live TV, and sports) could get you in legal jeopardy.
Fortunately, there is a failsafe method for keeping your streaming activity hidden from your ISP and the government. All you need is a reliable Kodi VPN. A VPN will hide your actual IP address, which is 220.127.116.11, and help you avoid online surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-blocking.
Definition of Kodi Repository, and How Does it Work? How Can I Get the Correct One?
The option to customize your streaming experience is one of the best features of the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build Add-On. An official Kodi repository enables you to do so by giving you the chance to customize which channels appear on your home screen.
The Kodi Israel repository, the All Eyez on Me, and the Maverick repository is famous Kodi repositories. These channels are highlighted because of the many channels they offer and their popularity among users.
Is This Add-on Compatible with Xbox?
Because Microsoft forbids it, the Diggz Xenon Matrix Kodi Build Add-On will not work on Xbox. Microsoft’s shop does not allow emulators, which the build must work.
How Can You keep Streaming Information Private?
Because the Diggz Xenon Matrix Kodi Add-on is a third-party add-on, there’s a chance you’ll get into problems with the law if you use it with copyrighted, pirated, or restricted content.
With Kodi, it is recommended to use VPN.
How To Take Care of Your Build in The Best Way?
Always turn off the computer before detaching the device from which the build is running. When playing with skins, be cautious. The home menu format may be messed up if the skin is changed. Always make additional backups in case of unexpected system failures.
The methods to install Xenon Kodi Build are straightforward, and anyone with a basic understanding of computers can perform it. The steps can be completed without the assistance of a pro. (Read Installing Exodus On Kodi)
You may want assistance if you genuinely cannot understand the processes. However, seeing the installation in action can help you know how it works. You may rest assured that you will install Xenon Kodi Build using this method successfully.