A derivative of the most popular Covenant Addon is the Placenta Kodi Addon, one of the latest Kodi video addons. The Placenta addon also displays multiple streams for particular material from the most popular servers, like the Covenant and Exodus addons. One of the top Kodi addons for the Xbox One is Placenta.
Placenta includes several unique features besides streaming movies and TV shows, including a category for children, fitness, music, library integration, Trakt tv account, premium accounts, and many more.
In our guide, you can learn how to install Placenta on Kodi using various means. By the end, you’ll see how to install Placenta, regardless of whether you use Kodi Jarvis or another version. You’ll also see why you need a VPN to remain safe, as Kodi addons get lots of attention when streaming free movies and TV shows. (Learn How To Install Phoenix On Kodi)
Why Is Placenta Among The Best Kodi Addons?
Placenta Thirteen different primary folders, including:
- Movies, TV Shows,
- My Movies, New Movies, My TV Shows,
- New Episodes, Kids Corner, Documentaries,
- Fitness Zone, Legends of Music,
- Podcasts Tools and Search,
All these are available when you install Placenta Kodi addon.
There are nine categories available on Placenta once you launch Kodi, including:
- News, Updates, and other Free Content,
- TV Shows, Streaming Movies,
- New Episodes, Channels, Tools, Popular servers, etc.
You can browse for material using the Search section, which is also present. In addition, you can connect your Trakt TV with Placenta’s My Movies and My TV Shows option.
Managing and viewing your favorite entertainment on all streaming Kodi devices is simple with Trakt TV.
With such an extensive collection of content, the Placenta Addon regularly updates over 5000 streaming URLs.
The straightforward instructions for downloading and how to install Placenta Kodi Addon on your computer, laptop, Fire TV Stick, and other devices are provided here.
How To Install Placenta Kodi Addon Using Wilson Repository File Box
It is straightforward how to install Placenta Kodi Addon using the following steps. You can install Placenta Kodi Addon on all compatible Kodi devices like a PC, Laptop, Mac, Fire TV Stick, and more.
- Launch Kodi App and click the “Settings” icon toward the top left corner of your screen.
- Click the “System Settings” icon.
- Select the Addons button you can see to the left of your screen.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” toggle to the right of your screen.
- Click the Settings button/ icon again.
- Open “File Manager” from the settings window.
- Select the “Add Source” option from the File Manager tab to the left of your screen.
- Click on the dialogue box saying “None.”
- Enter this Placenta Addon Repo URL exactly: “https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo/”
- Click the “OK” button.
- Underneath, name the repository, such as “Wilson.”
- Click the “OK” button.
- Double-check everything, and click the “OK” button.
- Navigate to the Kodi main menu by hitting the backspace
- Click the “Addons” option to the left of your screen.
- Select the “Package Installer” option in the top left of the home screen.
- Press “Install from Zip file” option on the right of your screen.
- Select the source file name “Wilson.”
- Select the repository “repository.magicality-0.0.4.zip.”
- Wait for the source file installation popup box to show in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Navigate to the main menu.
- Click the Addons and select Package Installer.
- Select “Install from Repository” option.
- Select the “Magicality Repo“
- Click the “Video Addons” option.
- In the Video Addons tab, scroll to locate the Placenta Kodi addon, and click to open.
- Now press “Install” button.
Once you install the Placenta Kodi addon, you can stream all your favourite Movies, TV Shows, and more to your computer, Kodi box, or Amazon Fire TV. (Read Best Kodi Add On)
How to Install Placenta Kodi Addon on Kodi using Blamo Repository
Here you can find an alternative way how to install Placenta Kodi addon.
- Launch the Kodi app,
- In Placenta Kodi addon step 2, head to the settings.
- Hover over the Addons menu option. Toggle unknown Sources to on it is not already on. (Same steps as Placenta Kodi addon step 2, 3, and 4 above)
- Hit back to go to the System page.
- Now, select the File Manager option. Double-click the Add Source button.
- Enter this URL exactly: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
- Click Done once entered.
- Underneath, name the source, so type ‘Blamo’ and click Done, followed by OK. (This will have the Blamo repo installed in Placenta Kodi addon step 10 – 12).
- Navigate to the Kodi Home Screen and select System.
- On the Addons menu (to install Placenta), press Install from Zip file.
- Select Blamo Repository from the list, and click Blamo. zip file.
- Wait for the Placenta Kodi addon to be downloaded.
- Once you have downloaded the Placenta Kodi addon, select Install Placenta addon, and install from Repository.
- Click on Blamo Repository.
- Go to Video addons, select Placenta and click Install Placenta Kodi addon.
Now you see how to install Placenta Kodi, and you will see what the third-party Kodi addon offers, such as stream movies and free shows.
It works like Covenant and Exodus and has over thirteen primary folders, including movies, shows, kids’ corner, fitness zone, and more.
Bonus: How To Install Placenta on Kodi Krypton and Leia
To install the Placenta Kodi addon, follow these alternative steps: occasionally, you may do the same using the Kodil repo and the Freeword repo; steps will be the same for both, just a different repo and zip file name.
- On your Kodi home screen, select the Settings (Cog icon) next to the power button.
- Choose System Settings on the next screen.
- Select Add-ons. To the right, toggle the slider next to Unknown Sources to enable.
- Enable Unknown Sources
- At the Kodi warning prompt, click Yes to accept it and proceed.
- To install the Placenta Kodi addon, Kodi users have to install the repo source file URL.
- Navigate to the home screen and select the Gear or Cog icon.
- Select File Manager.
- Click File Manager
- Select Add source from the left or right panel.
- Select Add Source
- Choose on the Add file source dialog box.
- Choose None
- Type the Freeworld Repo URL exactly: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ and press OK.
- Enter Freeworld Repo URL to Install Placenta Kodi Addon
- Underneath, to install Placenta Kodi addon, you need to name the source. Enter the source name as “freeworld” and click OK.
- Provide Source Name to Install Placenta Kodi Addon
How to Get Placenta Kodi Addon
In these steps, you’ll see how to install Free world Repo so you can install Placenta Kodi addon.
- On the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons to the left.
- Click the Package Installer icon.
- Select the source name you have provided, such as “freeworld.”
- Select the repository.myfreeworld.zip file in the next window
- Press the OK button.
- Once you get the freeworld add-on installed notification, proceed.
- Select Install from repository to install Placenta Kodi addon.
- On the list of repositories, select Mr Freeworld.
- Select Video add-ons and click Placenta Kodi addon.
- Select the Install button to download the Kodi addon.
- Wait for the Placenta Kodi add-on installed box to appear to the top right.
Why Use VPN with Kodi Addon?
It is strongly advised for Kodi users to stream material using its add-ons while connected to a virtual private network. (Learn How To Watch Good Trouble Online)
Even if you stream movies and TV shows of copyrighted content, you won’t face legal repercussions because a VPN will conceal your online identity from your ISP and the government.
A VPN is helpful if you don’t want to experience buffering troubles because of ISP throttling. It will make it easy for you to access those regionally unique contents.