The Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC) is a sport known to many fans. If you are a fan, you’ll see how frustrating it can get when most of the fights are pay-per-view, or they are channels you can’t access from Australia.
Kodi UFC can reach an enormous crowd of fans worldwide, and with live UFC only occurring in certain locations on set dates, it’s hard to follow the fighting action.
Kodi is the best media player for live UFC broadcasting once you use the right addons.
By installing Kodi addons, you can access and watch all the octagon action. In our guide, you can learn how to install Kodi UFC finest, so you can use Kodi to grab all the fighting action.
By the end of our guide, you’ll know all you need to fully use this Kodi addon and how to keep safe and bypass any geo-restrictions in place. (Find the Best Kodi Builds)
How Do I Install MMA on Kodi?
If you have been searching for the UFC finest addon, or you have it installed and UFC Finest not working, or there is a UFC Finest error, there is no need to panic. You will, however, need to uninstall this addon as it no longer exists.
Planet MMA was UFC Finest, and it builds on one of the best Kodi add-ons to deliver a live stream of all the UFC fights, but stream replays, movies, and UFC documentaries.
To install Planet MMA Addon for Kodi, add the Supremacy Repository. First, you need to let Kodi install addons as, by default, it stops you from doing this from third parties.
- Open Kodi and make sure you’re on the home screen.
- Click the gear icon in the top-left corner.
- Click the ‘System’ button to the right of your screen. It could be called ‘System Settings’ in earlier versions of Kodi.
- Using the left-placed sidebar, hover over the ‘Add-ons’ item.
- On the right, toggle ‘Unknown Sources’ to on.
Addon installation steps we have here are Kodi version 17.6 “Krypton,” and are very similar for Kodi version 18 Leia. The content is region-locked, so you will need a UFC VPN to access all the working streams from the internet. (Learn How to Watch UFC Online Free Live Stream)
- Launch Kodi and head to System
- Navigate to File Manager
- Click twice on Add Source to the screen left menu
- Tap on “None”
- Enter the following link exactly: http://2supremacy.uk/repo/
- Give it a name like “Supremacy. “
- Click OK
- Navigate to the home screen and click Add-ons
- Click on the open box icon in the top left corner menu
- Select ‘Install from zip file. ‘
- Now select the ‘Supremacy’ folder
- Select install for the respective files ‘repository.supremacy-x.x> repository.supremacy-x.x.zip. ‘
- Wait for the ‘Add-on Installed‘ notification box to show in the top-right corner of your Kodi screen.
- Move back a step back and select ‘Install from repository. ‘
- Select Supremacy
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Select Planet MMA
- Click on the ‘Install‘ button
- Wait for ‘Planet MMA Addon Installed‘ notification box to show in the screen’s top right corner.
- Navigate to Add-ons, then click on Planet MMA and launch your UFC add-on
If the addon doesn’t run, it is because of the geo-restrictions blocking the streams, and you will need to activate your VPN to bypass these to watch UFC live or other TV shows.
How Do I Add Fight Club Addons to Kodi?
To ensure you have all the best chances to watch the UFC using Kodi, you can use these installation steps to install the Fight Club Kodi Addon.
To watch free UFC streams with this addon, you need to go through two stages. If you haven’t been installing addons before, you’ll need to enable unknown sources before proceeding.
Install Stream Army Repository on Your Device
- Start Kodi on your device (it could be Windows or Android as the most popular)
- Head to Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and then click “None”
- Enter the following path exactly: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
- Select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and name the source such as “streamarmy”
- Click “OK”
- Navigate to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left menu
- Open the addon browser by clicking the little open box symbol at the top of the left menu
- Select “Install from ZIP file.”
- Select Yes when you see the warning message
- Open the source “streamarmy” and select the “repository.StreamArmy-xx.x.xxx.zip” (numbers can vary based on the version).
- Wait for the notification box to appear and show the repository is installed.
Install Fight Club Kodi Addon on Your Device
- In your addon browser, select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “Stream Army Repo”
- Open the section “Video addons.”
- Select Fight Club and click on “Install” in the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the addon dependencies and click “OK.”
- Wait for the notification box to show the Kodi addon is installed successfully.
- Navigate to the main menu to access the Kodi addon
- Follow the free addon instructions once you start the Fight Club Kodi Addon if you need to generate a PIN.
How Do I Install Sports Addons on Kodi?
Here are the steps a user needs when installing Kodi live sports add-ons that offer live links to watch UFC events or any sporting media event or sporting content.
- Download the appropriate repository of the Kodi add-on.
- Start Kodi and click the Gear icon so you can access Settings.
- Click File Manager, and select Add Source.
- Replace ‘None’ with the repo URL you downloaded.
- Once you have typed a name for the repository, click Ok.
- From the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons.
- Click the Package Symbol (open box) to continue with the installation.
- Click Install from Zip File, and then select the repository you entered.
- Click the repository zip file to install the add-on.
- Navigate to the Add-ons screen and click Install from Repository.
- Head to Video Add-ons and scroll to the repository you installed.
- Select the Kodi add-on you want
- Click Install.
NetStream Sports Hub: NetStreams Sports Hub accesses everything related to sports.
- Source: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/to
- Available: T20 Cricket live, football, boxing, live events
SportsDevil: Recommended for Kodi on Firestick and Android TV.
- Source: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Available: English Premier League, NBA, IPL, NHL, or NFL
iPlayer WWW: BBC live broadcasts the Super Bowl, including other major sporting events in the US.
- Source: The official Kodi repository
- Available: Live and catch-up TV, radio, sports
Goodfellas 2.0: Offers tons of live sports streams that have been separated into different sections
- Source: Goodfellasteam
- Available: Live TV channels, movies, and shows
NBC Sports Live Extra: NBC Sports Kodi Add-on, you can watch football, tennis, motorsports, golf, and much more.
- Source: Official Kodi Repository
- Available: Live events and matches from NBC
Joker Sports: Joker Sports Kodi addon is published by the MaverickTV Repo for all sports lovers.
- Source: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
- Available: Live sports as it happens
Sports World: League matches can be viewed from the menu; select your desired channel and watch your favourite match live.
- Source: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Available: Live sports TV channels
How Can I Watch UFC on My Android box?
To run Kodi 18.6, you’ll need Android 5.0 or higher installed on your Android device. Installing Kodi is simple because most Android boxes come Google Play Store pre-installed.
All you’ll need is a free Google account, and you’ll be able to install Kodi for free from the app store.
Keep that Kodi won’t accomplish much without popular third-party addons and a VPN to keep you safe when watching the UFC live.
Step-by-Step Guide to Install Kodi on an Android Box:
- If you don’t already have one, sign up for a free Google account. To set up your account, go here.
- To install Kodi 17.6, check the Android Operating System version on your device and make sure it is 5.0 or higher.
- Enter the Google Play Store.
- Look for Kodi.
- Install Kodi by simply clicking the icon and waiting for it to finish.
- Open Kodi on an Android Box to see how it works.
Once you pick your addons from above, you are good to go and watch UFC on any device. However, you need a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and stop your ISP or anyone else seeing you are accessing UFC live when it should only be to streaming devices where it is allowed.
Live sporting event streaming is seen as bad as torrenting, and there are many agencies keen on stopping users from watching this source of content.