Navi-X is a Kodi addon that provides web users with free content. It’s probably one of the most well-known Kodi add-ons for movies, tv shows, and more.
The content on most Streams is geo-restricted and cannot be accessed without a VPN. This article describes how to install Kodi on Kodi and addresses some of the issues that may arise.
We show you how to use it to watch Kodi TV shows, documentaries, and other videos in its content. Because Kodi Krypton is still the most popular version, you can learn more about Navi Xtreme here.
In our guide, we’ll show you how to install and utilize the XBMC Navi X addon to learn the latest videos and TV shows in the safest way possible. (Read our Setting Up Kodi Guide)
What is Navi-X Kodi Addon?
The Navi X Kodi addon is the best place to go if you want to watch movies and TV shows on Kodi, aside from documentaries. Kodi, an ever-expanding open-source media platform, has now released its 18th version, dubbed Leia.
The most popular version of Kodi is Krypton, and Navi X 2018 is one of the most well-known Kodi add-ons.
With the help of Navi X’s enormous video library, you may download and share content. As previously said, the addon has a wide range of content, including movies, sporting events, TV shows, and live TV. (Find the Best Kodi Build)
You can find your favourite content in a matter of minutes using the Navi X addon for Kodi.
Before You Install Navi X Repository
To install any third-party Kodi add-ons, you’ll have to make sure Unknown Sources is enabled.
- Open Kodi and click the gear icon or “Settings.”
- Select “System Settings.”
- Make sure you are in expert mode by clicking the Cog icon in the lower-left and choosing Expert Mode.
- In the left-side menu bar, select Add-ons.
- Toggle the Unknown sources to on or enabled on the right-hand side.
- Once you enable it, you’ll have a Warning! Click Yes to accept.
Navi-X Installation for Kodi Krypton Version 17.6
Follow the steps here to install Navi-X Kodi add-on in next to no time.
- Open Kodi> Select ‘Settings’ button on the top left
- Select File Manager and Double Click ‘Add Source.’
- Enter this link exactly: http://kdil.co/repo/ then Click OK.
- Name the media link underneath ‘Kodil Repo’ and Click OK.
- Go back to the Home Screen and Click the Add-ons tab on the left menu.
- Click on the open box icon and then select Install from zip file – Kodil Repo – Kodil.zip.
- Install from repository – Select Kodil Repository – Program Add–ons – Click Navi-X, then select Install.
- Go back to the Main Menu – Program Add-ons -Navi-X – and Enjoy!
- As before, open Kodi, then to the top left, click the gear icon or “Settings,” select “File Manager,” and double-click Add Source.
- Enter this link exactly: http://kdil.co/repo/ or http://fusion.tvaddons.ag.
- Click Ok and then name the source underneath in the box provided. enter a name for the multimedia source, for link.
• Link 1 – Kodil Repo or
• Link 2 – Fusion Click OK to proceed.
- Navigate to the home screen, and on the left menu, click the Additional modules tab tongue. On the top left, click the open carton icon.
- Select “Install from zip file,” based on either of the links you chose in the earlier step.
- Select and open the Kodil repo and select the Kodil.zip
- Choose “Install from Repository” and then select “Kodil Repository.” Double click “Program add-ons,” then double click Navi-X, and select Install.
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification box to appear.
- Select and open Fusion, then follow this path select Kodi-repos – French – Repository.xbmchub-xxzip (the x’s will be numbered corresponding to the latest version, you can also select repos English.)
- Select “Install from repository,” and select “TVADDONS.AG”. Double click “Program add-ons”, and double click Navi-X, and click on Install. Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification box to show.
Whatever link you choose, navigate to the home screen and locate the Additional program modules, and you should see X-Navi ready to use.
Installing Navi-X for Kodi Jarvis version 16 or higher
The primary menu interface is the only major difference while trying to get Navi-X addons for Jarvis. On Krypton, the main menu is now near the bottom of the screen rather than on the left side. The rest of the process of downloading and using Navi-X is the same for both.
Navi-X Not Working
While installing the Kodi add-on, Navi-X users may face some issues. We’ve listed the two most common issues that Kodi users face when installing Navi-X.
Check Log for More Information Error
We’ve all experienced Kodi failing to stream media content on the internet you want to watch. It is normally necessary to clean your cache to resolve this issue. To do so, you’ll need to install the Kodi add-on ‘Add-on installer.’
After you’ve finished installing the add-on, go to maintenance tool, general add-on, and clear cache.
If the problem persists after clearing the cache, you may be trying to access geo-restricted content that can only be viewed via a Kodi VPN.
Navi-X Addon Stopped Working
Navi-X tends to quit working unexpectedly, which can be unexpected. If you install the Navi-X Kodi addon on an earlier version of Kodi, you most likely see this error. To fix this, download the most recent version of Navi-X and Kodi. Then install Kodi and install Navi X Kodi addon and try again.
If you have a newer version of Navi-X installed along with Kodi, try uninstalling Navi-X and install Navi X Kodi to see if this fixes the problem.
The addon provides everything from movies to sporting events to television shows and live television through a simple interface.
The Navi-X Kodi add-on is one of the most popular playlist add-ons, and the new version significantly enhances it. Users do need a VPN to keep them safe and bypass any geo-restrictions in place. (Find the Best VPN Australia)
Such add-ons attract a lot of attention when streaming free copyright-protected playlists. A VPN can stop anyone from seeing your playlist and keep every user anonymous from anyone.