Kodi users all overlook Movies, TV Shows, Live Sports, and IPTV Channels. Much of this can be found in one add-on.
This is the Mobdro review of the Kodi add-on, which delivers a tremendous amount of content to stream, so let’s look at how to get it onto Kofi and what you can do with it.
What is Mobdro Exactly
You might ask, “What is Mobdro?” This is an IPTV and 24/7 streaming channels add-on, and the Mobdro for Kodi comes from a very popular APK for Android where it originated; it did have problems, but now the Kodi add-on is back up and running and better before.
Now, you have an add-on that has so many features it could lead to only one add-on being needed in Kodi.
How to Install Mobdro on Kodi
- Open your Kodi
- Select Settings ( the cog icon in the top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following URL EXACTLY: http://bliss-tv.com/lite then select OK
- In the box underneath marked ‘enter a name for this media Source’ type ‘bliss’ and then click OK
- Navigate back to your home screen and select Add-ons from the left-hand menu
- Select Browser (package installer. A box icon in the top left)
- Click on Install from the zip file
- Select “bliss.”
- Select repository.bookmarklite-x.x.zip
- Now wait for the Add-on enabled pop-up notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click Bookmark Lite
- Select Video add-ons > Select Mobdro > Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed pop-up notification
- When you see the notification box, you can navigate back to your add-ons section and open Mobdro.
Mobdro Not Working
On occasion, after you install the Mobdro app, you get an error message. This isn’t always a problem with the add-on and more a problem with the streams (channels not streaming).
If you receive this error, it is an easy fix following either of these two solutions to resolve your Mobdro error.
Solution 1 – add-ons need to be updated frequently so they’ll keep up with new Kodi versions. Add-ons like Mobdro that stream live TV need to update daily to remove broken links.
To make this easier, Kodi users should keep their Kodi setup updated. If you are using an older version of Kodi, update it to the latest stable version.
Solution 2 – Often, the cache in Kodi becomes full of clutter. You need to clear this cache and delete unnecessary files, these consume lots of space, and when they are removed, you can stream videos smoother.
Mobdro Kodi Error Check Log – this is another error you might encounter. This can cause a Mobdro update to fail or for it not to be installed correctly. This means that either the repo or the add-on is being updated or is no longer available.
The solution for this is to wait a while, in some cases a few hours, or you can try clearing the cache again and see if this helps.
Watching Any Stream Using Mobdro
There is a Mobdro premium version that extends the features even further, the difference being the free version shows ads whereas the premium version doesn’t.
The Mobdro user interface is very intuitive. Videos and other contents are grouped using “rounded” icons. Categories include the following :
- Channels – list popular TV channels like ABC, CBS, History Channel USA, etc.…
- News – includes CNBC News, CNN International, NBC News, Fox News and others
- Shows – Popular TV shows/series.
- Movies – All the most common genres of movies.
- Mobdro Sports – channels like ESPN, ESPN 2 etc.…
- Music – Music shows like MTV and VH1, among others
- Gaming, Animals, Tech, Podcast, Spiritual, and many others
The entire Mobdro interface and the Mobdro add-on is geared toward the user experience. As navigating is very simple, you can not only find anything you want using the search function, but you can easily see how to add channels to Mobdro favourites for re-watching or continue with the next episode in a show.
Is Mobdro Safe and Legal?
Yes, Mobdro is safe to use, but you need to take precautions with any third-party add-on for Kodi. The worst thing is the bombardment of ads you might face.
The second question is, is Mobdro legal? This leads users to a grey area. Streaming content is deemed illegal in some countries, but it is hard to say either way as there is no downloaded copy.
But, ISP’s can see what you are watching. If any of the content comes from pirated sources, which many streams do, your ISP will record this (data retention 2-years in Australia). After all the clampdowns on Kodi add-ons, it could result in copyright infringement notices being sent out.
ISP’s are also well known for throttling streaming connections, so to prevent this and have the best Mobdro experience, it is advised to use a VPN service.
How to Stay Safe With a VPN
VPN (virtual private networks) allow you to hide your IP address and conduct online activities anonymously. This is once you connect to a chosen VPN server, your traffic is encrypted, and nobody can see the sites you’re visiting. (Read How to Watch CBS Live Stream)
Here’s how you quickly set up a VPN to watch Mobdro free online TV securely. These are the very basic of steps, but they show how easy it can be.
- First, you need to sign up for a VPN account. Go to the best VPN for Australia and sign up.
- Once you have signed up, download and install the VPN app on your system.
- Open the application and make sure you’re connected to a VPN server.
- Your IP address is now masked and hidden.
- Nobody can see what you’re doing online as long as you use the best VPN you can use in Australia.
Please sit back and enjoy Mobdro and all the free content it brings. (Read CNN Live Streaming)