Silicon Valley is an American sitcom that centres on six programmers living together and making it big in Silicon Valley.
From HBO and the offbeat mind of Mike Judge and inspired by his own experiences as a Silicon Valley computer programmer in the late ‘80s high-tech gold rush.
The fresh new comedy series delved into the outrageous world of tech start-ups with the socially awkward underdogs trying to navigate its lucrative potential.
With 6 seasons running from 2014 to 2019, there are plenty of full episodes to get through, so after a quick look at the cast and episodes, you can use the rest of the guide to find out how you can stream Silicon Valley free. (Learn How to Watch HBO Australia)
Silicon Valley Cast and Show
- Thomas Middleditch – Richard Hendricks
- Josh Brener – Nelson ‘Big Head’ Bighetti
- Martin Starr – Bertram Gilfoyle
- Kumail Nanjiani – Dinesh Chugtai
- Amanda Crew – Monica Hall
- Zach Woods – Donald ‘Jared’ Dunn
- Matt Ross – Gavin Belson
Season 6 Episodes
- S6, Ep1: Artificial Lack of Intelligence: Richard discovers his promise Pied Piper won’t collect user data, and Gilfoyle gets creative with Dinesh.
- S6, Ep2: Blood Money: Gavin explores Hooli’s future.
- S6, Ep3: Hooli Smokes!: Dinesh considers being a better person
- S6, Ep4: Maximizing Alphaness: Monica tries to prove the support of other women
- S6, Ep5: Tethics: Richard fumes at Gavin as Gilfoyle and Monica work on review scores.
- S6, Ep6: RussFest:
- S6, Ep7: Exit Event: Richard and the Pied Piper pull off a spectacular feat on the day of a big launch.
Season 5 Episodes
- S5, Ep1: Grow Fast or Die Slow: Dinesh and Gilfoyle question their ability.
- S5, Ep2: Reorientation: Dinesh celebrates a new purchase
- S5, Ep3: Chief Operating Officer:
- S5, Ep4: Tech Evangelist: Jared gets information from Big Head.
- S5, Ep5: Facial Recognition:
- S5, Ep6: Artificial Emotional Intelligence:
- S5, Ep7: Initial Coin Offering:
- S5, Ep8: Fifty-One Percent:
Where Can I Watch Silicon Valley?
You have several options for watching every season of Silicon Valley, although you can’t do this unless you use a VPN.
Watch Silicon Valley on Amazon
First is Amazon Prime, which has HBO as one of its channels. You can add this as part of your subscription and get a 30-day free trial from Amazon, yet there is no free trial from HBO. It then costs you $14.99 per month on top of your Amazon Prime subscription.
One of the most affordable for Silicon Valley streaming is using a VPN and signing up for the ad-supported plan on Hulu. New subscribers get one month free, and then it costs $5.99 per month.
Hulu has a wide range of videos, and you can watch from season 1 to season 5 and enjoy all the episodes of Mike as the programmer who wants to change the world.
However, you need to add HBO as an upgrade, and it costs the same $14.99 per month for access to HBO.
Watch Silicon Valley on HBO Max
HBO produces Silicon Valley so that you can stream episodes of the show from this streaming service. You need a good HBO VPN to bypass geo-restrictions, and it costs $14.99 to sign up for.
Like with above, there is no free trial, although you can cancel anytime you wish.
Watching Silicon Valley Free
All the above options have their benefits; however, it is possible to get the latest HBO MAX series of certain shows in Australia.
It is good to understand the background of why this is possible. HBO has a deal with Foxtel rather than releasing HBO MAX in Australia.
It could all change in a couple of years, yet for now, you have to go via Foxtel in Australia, or you sign up for HBO MAX using one of the above methods.
Rather than go for Foxtel, where you need an installation, you can opt for Foxtel Now.
Stream content with Foxtel Now doesn’t need any installation, and you can use this service on a wide range of devices.
You will discover Foxtel Now straddles the gap between on-demand and traditional television. Since it is online, you can take full advantage of the 10-day free trial.
You can watch your fill of Silicon Valley and the antics of the computer programmer Richard across the full 6 seasons and bring to life by Mike, the creator of the hit show.
After the free period, this service costs $25 per month. However, there is a cheaper alternative.
Stream Silicon Valley on Binge Free
The final possibility is the cheapest from Australia, and while you can’t get all the HBO movies or TV shows, you can find some of the classics such as all seasons of Silicon Valley from Season 1 to Season 6 in full and free. (Read Foxtel Go Not Working On Android)
The service does cost $10 per month, yet you can subscribe and cram in all the seasons of the hit comedy show using the 14-day free trial.
If you sign up to Binge yet get many benefits from the hottest HBO shows (depending on Foxtel) to catch all the greatest critically acclaimed, binge-worthy shows and movies ad-free.
Besides this, if they are among the latest comedy shows, you will be streaming new episodes as the same days programming from the US with no spoilers.
Depending on your data plan, you can enjoy comedy streaming using the mobile app or your home on the web using Chromecast, Telstra TV, or Apple TV.
Like many services, Binge has upsides and downsides, and the most significant downside being Foxtel cherry-pick the shows it wants to put on its streaming service.
To see the full HBO library of classic comedy or all the new series and movies that arrive by the month, it is still worth signing up for a premium VPN and accessing all the content from the USA. (Find the Best VPN for Australia)