The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted has a place in many fan’s hearts as it was first seen in The Vampire Diaries and the town of Mystic Falls.
Legacies Season 3 is the latest, and currently, the only show from this genre still running without being watched on catchup to watch online.
The show has countless fans, and Australia no different from any other country that loves this non-fiction show. Instead of heading to Apple iTunes or Amazon to buy full episodes. You can use our guide and learn how to watch full episodes of this teen horror show.
You could be surprised where to find the show, and together with a VPN, you can avoid using Google to search for links that take you nowhere. (Find the Top Cheap VPN Australia)
In our guide, you have the two best options that cover most users who want to follow the exploits of Hope and all the others in this fantasy fiction drama. The best is, you can find you could stream video episodes of the Legacies show for free.
What Are Legacies Season 3?
Klaus Mikaelson’s daughter, 17-year-old Hope Mikaelson, the Alaric Saltzman’s twins, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman, among others, are all coming of age and are the heroes and villains who attend The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted.
The town of Mystic Falls sees the new generation of protectors falling into their roles as the generation of supernatural beings battles inner demons.
- Season 3, Episode 1 We’re Not Worthy: To get a grip of urgencies at the Salvatore School, Alaric sends students off-campus where they meet a monster.
- Season 3, Episode 2 Goodbyes Sure Do Suck: The team hears the news.
- Season 3, Episode 3 Salvatore: The Musical!: The Salvatore School hosts the musical.
- Season 3, Episode 4 Hold on Tight
- Season 3, Episode 5 This Is What It Takes: Alaric suggests Hope turn uses therapy, and she ends up in a game set in a slasher flick.
- Season 3, Episode 6 To Whom It May Concern: Alaric tries to recruit new students to keep the school afloat. Hope and Lizzie help with new student orientation as Josie enjoys a fresh start at Mystic Falls High.
- Season 3, Episode 7 Yup, It’s a Leprechaun, All Right:
- Season 3, Episode 8 Long Time, No See: The Super Squad discover a controversial decision MG made. The latest monster shows up.
- Season 3, Episode 9 Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?: Hope and Lizzie, the latest monster’s arrival at the school, raise tensions.
- Season 3, Episode 10 All’s Well That Ends Well:
- Season 3, Episode 11 You Can’t Run from Who You Are: Cleo, Hope, and Landon set out on a new mission.
- Season 3, Episode 12 I Was Made to Love You:
- Season 3, Episode 13 One Day You Will Understand: Alaric enlists Kaleb and Josie’s help:
Is Legacies on Netflix?
Netflix continues to lose some of its vast catalogue, and many fans of such shows wonder when will Season 3 of Legacies be on Netflix, or will it move over to the CW’s parent company and their streaming platform, HBO Max? (Learn How to Watch HBO Max Australia)
Legacies is the one show from The Vampire Diaries universe still running. The CW has a unique Netflix deal that has stood strong against the emergence of new streaming services.
The spin-off show will air its season finale any time now, and as per the deal with the network and their Netflix deal, Legacies Season 3 Netflix should be available on the streaming service around a week later after the finale airs. (Learn How to Watch Archer Online)
However, this is the US Netflix, and to watch any episodes of the teen horror show, you need to use a streaming VPN capable of bypassing tough geo-restrictions set by Netflix.
Where to Stream Legacies Online Free
If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can find other options to watch this show and other things in a similar genre or many others like it. You don’t have to head to the USA.
You can select from Foxtel, Foxtel Now, or Binge; however, these are still not as good as the free option to follow. (Read Netflix Library Australia)
To stream Legacies through Foxtel, you need the Foxtel Plus Bundle, which costs $49 a month, and you could face installation costs.
For Foxtel Now, the base Essentials is enough to access Legacies online, which costs $25 a month. You do get a 10-day free trial for new subscribers.
The pick of all in Australia is BINGE, you get a 14-day free trial, and then it costs $10 a month or $14 a month for HD.
As good as these are, you have one further option, and while you need a premium streaming VPN, there are no sign-up charges as the streaming platform is free. (Read our Guide to Watching US Netflix in Australia)
Once you choose your VPN, and you can use the 30-day money-back guarantee these offers, you need to head to New Zealand.
- Head to this page: https://www.tvnz.co.nz
- Select login and then sign up
- Add your email address
- First name and last name and year of birth plus gender
You receive a confirmation email you need to respond to. Then you are directed to the login page where you can select a few genres or shows you are interested in for favourites, and then you are ready to start streaming Legacies free.
As it stands, there are still a couple of episodes from season 3 to air, but these will be up to date by the time you stream all the episodes from the fantasy drama.
When you watch legacies using your VPN and free streaming services from NX, it is ad-supported, and these are baked into the video. Thus, even with a good ad-blocker, you can’t avoid these.
However, any movies or comedy shows you watch on this service are all the great quality, so make sure your VPN can deliver the fastest speeds to stream in HD. (Learn How to Watch Bar Rescue Online)