ReleaseHUB, a third-party Kodi addon that was down, is now operational again. In addition, the Bugatsinho repository now has the updated ReleaseHUB addon, a new movie and TV show addon. Release HUB add-on provides links to movies and TV shows from the past to the present and scene releases and other content, with many of the links coming from the top direct download sources.
News-Updates, Scene Releases, TWODDL, DDLVALLEY, Scene Source, ReleaseBB, EZTV, Search, Setting–Tools, and Set View-Types are among the ReleaseHUB sections. To retrieve premium links, it’s best to use ReleaseHUB with a Debrid account that has been paid for, and Debrid authorization can be enabled under the Settings-Tools > Resolver tab. Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid are among the supported Debrid services.
Because the Cloudflare issue still hampers the ReleaseBB addon, we recommend you try the Release HUB addon instead. It is recommended that you use an excellent streaming VPN before delving in and installing Release Hub Kodi Add-on on your Kodi system. A VPN will anonymize your online behavior, protect you from ISP surveillance, and provide you access to geo-restricted add-ons and content.
In our guide, you can learn all you need about installing the Kodi Release Hub add-on, as you won’t find much help in the official Kodi forum. (Learn How To Install Vidtime On Kodi)
What’s Included When You Install Release Hub Kodi Addon?
This is among the top Kodi Addons and includes Movies/Tv Shows, Sports Guide 4K Movies, Music, Sports
Release HUB is one of the best Addon that you can install on your Kodi Android TV to watch Movies, TV Shows, and more.
This is a one-stop-shop addon with over 30 scene release locations. You may watch the WWE, UFC, Moto GP, MMA, and many other sports events in excellent visual quality inside the Sports area.
To get the most out of Release HUB Addon, you’ll need a Real Debrid account.
We recommend using a VPN if you plan on streaming content through any of the Kodi addons. A VPN will anonymize your online behavior, protect you from ISP surveillance, and provide you access to geo-restricted add-ons and content.
How To Install Release HUB Addon Kodi 17
Follow the installation process below for installing Release HUB Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Download the Kodi Bae Repository repo and save it in a location where you can access it.
- From the main screen of Kodi, select Kodi Add-ons.
- Click on the Settings Icon at the top left side of your screen.
- Select the Addons option and click “Unknown Sources” to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
- Once you see the warning message, “press Yes.”
- Navigate to the main screen of Kodi by pressing your return button.
- Select Addons
- Click the Addon Browser Icon in the top left corner of your home screen
- Select Install From Zip File
- Navigate to your saved Kodi Bae Repo from step 1.
- Click on repository.kodibae.x.x.x. zip, wait for the Addon Enabled notification.
- Kodi Bae repository is now installed.
- Click Install from repository
- Select the Kodi Bae Repository
- Click Video Addons
- Click on Release HUB and then on Install. Next, wait for the Add on Enabled notification.
- Release HUB Addon is now installed.
You can access the Addon by navigating to can be accessed by going back to the Kodi home screen – Add-ons, and you’ll find Release HUB Addon.
Alternative Way To Install Release Hub Kodi Addon
Kodi is the ultimate platform that lets users play streaming data on large screen displays. Without add-ons, the complete Kodi system isn’t much use.
As you install the Release Hub Kodi addon, the video addon plays movie scene releases of movies in high quality.
Note: This Release Hub Kodi video add-on requires users to have a Real Debrid account to access some of the addon sections. (Learn How To Turn Off Parental Controls On Kodi)
Here are the steps to install Release Hub add-on:
- You need the Fusion Installer for this installation. You can quickly find out how to install this installer.
- Once the installation completes, follow these steps.
- Select the SYSTEM tab and then Settings on the sub-menu.
- Select the Add-ons on the left.
- Select install from zip file.
- Choose xbmc-repo option.
- Select the English option.
- Select the zip file named repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip to proceed.
- Wait for the repo addon enabled notification to be displayed.
- Select install repo of choice.
- Select Video Add-Ons.
- Click the Release Hub option.
- Tap the Install button.
- Wait for the addon-enabled notification; Release Hub is now installed and can be found below the Kodi application screen.
You have just installed the addon completely, ready to be used.
The addon mainly has movies, so if you are expecting watch music content or other, maybe you need an alternative.
Note: The add-on is not provided by Kodi officially, so avoid asking about the Release Hub Kodi option on the Kodi forum page.
Final Way To Install Release Hub Kodi
The popular Release HUB addon on Kodi was once shut down but is back in the Bugatsinho repository.
Kodi Release HUB serves up movies & TV shows, scene releases, TV shows calendar, and more; many links are sourced from the best direct download websites.
Using the Release hub addon on Kodi with a subscribed Debrid account is recommended to pull premium links. You can implement Debrid authorization from the addon Settings-Tools – Resolver tab. Supported Debrid services include Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid.
How To Install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon Step-By-Step:
- Repo Name: Bugatsinho Repository
- URL: https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/
- In the top left, click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click, Add Source
- Click On NONE
- Enter the URL exactly: https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ and click OK
- Now, you need to name the media source “bugatsinho” in lowercase. Hit OK underneath.
- Check everything is correct and click on OK
- Navigate to the main menu and select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Package Installer Icon in the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users: Select Yes on the Warning popup and check Unknown Sources is toggled to on.
- Select “bugatsinho” on the Kodi video add pop up
- Click on repository.bugatsinho-2.5.zip
- Wait for the repo to download, and the addon enabled message popup in the top right says “Bugatsinho Repository Installed.”
- Click Install from repository
- Select Bugatsinho Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click install category for ReleaseBB
- Click on Install from the lower-right side to install the ReleaseHUB addon.
- Wait till you can see the message ReleaseHUB Addon installed pops up.
- You can now find your ReleaseHUB addon from the main menu – Kodi Add-ons.
For safety reasons, we recommend that you disable the installed addon’s auto-update feature
and update it manually when necessary.
Using a decent VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and anonymity. You’ll need a VPN that provides multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logging to use with Kodi. (Learn How To Install Bennu On Kodi)
Release Hub Kodi Addon Not Working Fix
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failure issues vary however the following are the most effective solutions:
- Update Kodi to the latest version to avoid issues.
- Clear Kodi cache using the option in your device settings or maintenance addons.
- Use the updated ResolveURL to reauthorize Debrid services like Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid free links.
- Switch the Auto Play function to Source Select in the addon settings.
- Discontinue the use of VPN with Debrid services.
- Finally, use a proxy to get around ISP restrictions.