Installing addon repositories, which provide you access to plugins that will be valuable to you, is one of the simplest ways to get addons for your Kodi HTPC. While sources like the SuperRepo addon repository and the official XBMC/Kodi addon repo provide a wealth of information about adding addons to your HTPC, other software developer repos worth installing and mentioning that don’t receive the spotlight.
How to install MetalKettle on Kodi HTPC to get access to addons such as Movie Hut Kodi addon and many others should be at the top of anyone’s list. This Kodi metal kettle repo has fewer add-ons than SuperRepo; however, several of its addons are very useful.
If you’ve seen addon lists, you’ll quickly notice among the Kodi Metal Kettle and many add-ons entries such as UK Turks Playlists, MK Sports, Live Max, Kiddie Cartoons, and many others. (Learn How To Install Release Hub On Kodi)
Is it easy to install Metal Kettle repository and use all its addons?
In our guide, you can learn all you need for how to install Metalkettle on Kodi and other helpful information.
Much of this will relate to why you need a VPN when installing Kodi addons, such as Metalkettle for Kodi, or even one of the many web repositories.
How To Install Metalkettle Repository
Here are the steps you need for how to install Metalkettle on Kodi.
- You must first add the MetalKettle source.
- Go to Kodi’s main menu and select System – File Manager.
- Double-click Add source to install the MetalKettle repository.
- This opens a dialog box where you can tell Kodi the path and name of the source you want to install.
- Enter the path http://kodi.metalkettle.co and the name MetalKettle.
Install Metalkettle Repository Source
- Add the information to the dialog box. Then, press Ok to add the Metalkettle source to Kodi.
- After entering all the required information, click OK.
- Now, you are ready to install MetalKettle repository.
- Navigate to the main menu
- Select System – Settings – Add-ons – Install from zip file.
- You’ll see a dialog listing all the sources you installed and locations in your Kodi system.
- Search for MetalKettle and click on it.
Metalkettle Addon Repository Location
- Select the Metalkettle source you just added to proceed with the Installation.
- You will see the contents of the source. To install MetalKettle repository, you need to click the .zip file in the list. Doing so will start the Metal Kettle Kodi zip download.
- Tap the .Zip File and the Metalkettle Repository will install on the Kodi Android device.
- Once you select the download and installation starts, you’ll see a notification box on the bottom-right of your screen.
- This notification shows you have successfully installed the MetalKettle Kodi addon repository.
That’s all there is to it! You’re now ready to use the Metal Kettle repository Kodi plugin to install addons to get all the best movies.
Go to the main menu and select System – Settings – Add-ons – Get Add-ons.
Clicking on MetalKettle Add-on Repository and then on the type of addon you’re looking for will show you all the possibilities available from this developer repository, so pick one and click the installation button.
Metalkettle Repository Features
- Fast streaming
- Access a large number of channels, movies, TV shows, and Kids’ channels
- Exceptional compatibility
- User-friendly interface
- Free accessing
How To Use Metalkettle Repository
- Go to your Home Screen and then select Videos.
- Now select the Add-ons and then the Metalkettle repository.
- Open the Context Menu-C using your Android remote and right-click on the Kodi menu browser option.
- Select the Add-ons settings and then General.
- Enable the option of Download Modules on Boot and select the Run option from the list.
- Enter this URL exactly: http://bit.ly/allparsers.
- Press OK to confirm and save access.
Install MetalKettle Repository On Kodi 17 Krypton or Higher?
- Go to your home screen and proceed to File Manager.
- Select the option for Add Source and then click on None.
- Add this URL exactly: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ in the provided box,
- Name the source underneath as “Fusion.”
- Press OK to confirm and save the change.
- Navigate to the Main Menu and select Add-ons.
- Move down the list and select the package installer.
- Click install from the zip file
- Select Fusion and then Kodi Repos.
- Select “English” as the language and select repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- You’ll see a pop-up message on the home screen showing Metalkettle add-on Repository has been enabled.
- Tap the option to install from Repository, then select Metalkettle Repository.
How to Uninstall MetalKettle Kodi Repository?
There could be occasions you need to get rid of the Metalkettle Kodi repo for troubleshooting etc. (Learn How To Install Stream Engine On Kodi)
Here’s the steps on how to do this.
Go to the main menu on your Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons option.
- Navigate to the System option and the Addon Browser, followed by add-ons.
- After successfully doing this, select install from Repository and select the MetalKettle option.
- Press the menu option on your remote and select Information. Select the Uninstall option.
- Press YES to confirm your uninstallation process.
These are all the steps you need to uninstall the MetalKettle Addon Repository from your PC or Kodi device.
Using Kodi Add-ons After You Install MetalKettle Repository
Of course, like any other repository on Kodi, the MetalKettle Repository isn’t a content source in and of itself.
It provides you with a variety of tools to access this content. Let me remind you that stations like Movie Hut, Live Max, Gobble, UK Turk Playlists, UKTV Again, and more are now available to watch.
Follow these basic instructions to get the most out of the tools that have so gladly and timely appeared in your hands.
- On the home screen of Kodi, go to the “Video” option.
- Now go to the “Add-ons” area and select the Metal Kettle Repository that you already have installed as a source.
- Go to the context menu on your remote control and right-click on the “Menu” option there.
- Select “Add-ons settings” from the drop-down option, then “General.”
- Here, turn on the “Download Modules on Boot” option.
- Did you make it? Excellent. Click “Run” from the drop-down menu.
- A familiar window with the term “none” appears in front of you. Paste http://bit.ly/allparsers into the address bar.
- To confirm this operation, press OK.
Start experimenting with all the addons and plug-ins you need now that you have access to the MetalKettle Repository’s many useful add-ons and plug-ins.
Run each one at a time to see what content is available.
Like with anything to do with Kodi, there is a lot of exposure to copyright trolls, etc. Besides this, with streaming, ISPs can throttle connections and slow down your internet speed.
Using a premium streaming VPN is recommended for any streams accessed. You never know what source or website links come from, and the website could house torrents, and you unknowingly download and potentially upload torrent files.
A VPN also masks your identity and location and makes it harder for anyone to access your devices. (Learn How To Put Kodi On PS3)
Kodi is a premium entertainment system, so don’t forget that it needs the best VPN to get the most from it.