Young Justice is the animated show written for the Cartoon Network. It went on to garner worldwide fans, although at the time it did only manage two seasons to the dismay of fans.
However, there were enough Young Justice League episodes watching the super heroes in the animated series fighting supervillains, to keep fans happy.
However, the series quietly slipped from US Netflix and fans were unsure where to find Young Justice episodes.
Luckily, we have the answer here. Therefore, if you want to watch the best of DC comics, in this action-packed animated series. You can use this guide to find out exactly how to watch Young Justice after a quick look at the show and characters.
What is Young Justice?
Young Justice series isn’t based on the DC Comics super heroes and is an adaption of the entire DC Universe. It follows the life of our teen super heroes as they struggle against some of the DC comics super villains in Gotham City.
Season 1 ran from 2010 to 2011 and was renewed for a second series. Young Justice Outsiders ran from 2012 until 2013.
Unfortunately, there was no season 3 Young Justice for Cartoon Network
Before showing how to watch the Young Justice League online, here are a few of the original Young Justice characters.
- Robin (Dick Grayson, Nightwing) played by Jesse McCartney – Protege of Batman
- Kaldur’ ahm ( Aqualad) played by Khary Payton – An original character from Atlantis and a protege of Aquaman
- Kid Flash portrayed by Jason Spisak and a protege of The Flash
Superboy, Miss Martian, is played by Nolan North (Human-Kryptonian hybrid), and Danica Mc Kellar (Niece of Martian Manhunter).
One additional member of the team was Red Arrow (AKA Speedy) and a protege of the Green Arrow from Star City.
Standout episodes are season one episode Terrors where Superboy and Miss Martian go undercover in Belle Reve federal prison to get to the worst villains.
The Fireworks episode saw Robin, Aqualad and Kid Flash captured, with just Superboy to save them.
Season 2 Episode 2 saw Superboy, Miss Martian, Adam Strange and Beast Boy get sent to Planet Rann.
In the season 2 finale, it appears the Young Justice League may be missing a member, as Kid Flash seems to see his end arrive too soon.
How to Watch Young Justice Season 1
If you have a Netflix account, you may notice that the show isn’t on the main US Netflix, and it isn’t on Netflix Australia either. (Learn How to Get Netflix American in Australia)
While this may mean there is no hope, anyone who has a Netflix account may be searching in the wrong place.
Young Justice Season 1 and season 2 are available in Japan and Canadian Netflix catalogues.
To access these, you need a VPN that can bypass the geo-restrictions Netflix puts in place.
Signing up for a Netflix VPN is straightforward and takes three steps:
- Select the number one streaming VPN
- Select your plan and add your password
- Make your payment (comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee)
- Download the app for your devices
- Once you wish to access either of the libraries that contain Young Justice, all you need to do is make sure your Netflix app or browser is closed (may need to clear cache).
- Start your VPN and change the country from the drop-down list of countries
- Once connected, start your Netflix app or head to the website
You can search for Young Justice and watch the first two seasons
How to Watch Season 3 of Young Justice
If you have your fill of Young Justice Netflix and want to watch Young Justice Season 3, you need a different approach.
You won’t find any Young Justice League on any Netflix, and you need to head across to the DC Universe as they snapped up the show once the Cartoon Network decided not to continue.
DC Universe has season 3, and there is a reputed season 4 heading to the small screen at some date.
One advantage of watching season 3 of Young Justice on DC Universe is you can make use of the 7-day free trial. You will still need your VPN, and once you have this in place, all you need to access the DC Universe from anywhere is the following to sign up:
- Change the location inside the VPN client to a USA server (Los Angeles or New York are suitable locations).
- Make sure your VPN connects
- Navigate to the DC Universe website
- Click ‘Free Trial’ in the top right corner
- Enter your email address and password
- Check the terms and conditions box
- Click on Sign-up
- Select Monthly Plan on the next page
- Select ‘PayPal’ and click on ‘Start Your Free Trial.’
The service asks to sign in and confirm payment. There is a 7-day Free Trial before they charge you anything
- Click to watch any of the videos.
They should load straight away. If there is an issue, clear your browser cache and cookies before trying again.
DC Universe costs $7.99 per month and offers the chance to watch everything DC and the real Justice League Super Heroes (Snyder’s Cut incoming).
It is advisable to make sure you have a reliable VPN that is known to bypass Netflix restrictions, offer the best streaming speeds and come with 24/7 live chat in case of any issues.
Once you have this, you then have the chance to watch Robin, Aqualad, and all the other teen super heroes fight super villains in the first two seasons. You can also begin with Young Justice Season 3, Episode 1 of this fantastic animated series. Besides, you can do this free.
Read more: How to Watch DC Titans Online