Channel 4 on Demand is a streaming service only available in the UK. If you live outside the UK like in Australia, Spain, USA, and France or in any other country, you won’t be able to stream Channel 4.
Whenever you access Channel 4 outside the UK, you will get an error message “This service is currently not available in your region.” How can I watch Channel 4 live online?
Don’t worry, in this guide; you will come to know how to watch channel 4 live in your region.
How to watch?
There are many ways to watch 4od outside the UK, but only a few of those are safe. The best and safest way to watch Channel 4 in Australia is by using a VPN. VPN – Virtual Private Network allows you to change the IP address and thus allows you to access the blocked content.
There are many VPN’s available and it is difficult to choose the appropriate one. The only thing to remember while choosing a VPN is your geographical location. For example, if you are in Australia, you should choose ExpressVPN, NordVPN or IPVanish.
How to set up the VPN?
After selecting the VPN, it is time to set it up. Setting up a VPN is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Get yourself registered on the VPN by making an account.
- Download and install the app of your chosen VPN. These two VPN’s are compatible with every device, so you don’t need to worry about that.
- Launch the app and log in to your account.
- After logging in, look for a US server. Once, you have found that connect to that server.
- Now you can enjoy watching Channel 4 in Australia.
Using Smart DNS:-
Just like VPN, Smart DNS conceals your actual location, and this way allows you to access blocked content like torrents, BBC IPlayer, Netflix, etc. With Smart DNS you will get:
- Zero percent loss of your internet speed.
- You can have access multiple access to blocked content.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all streaming devices like PC’s, Smartphone’s, Tablets, Mac, etc.
- Your local IP address will remain same, and you will still be able to access all local websites.
- If your ISP is using DNS Hijacking, you will still be able to access blocked content.
Even though VPN provides safety and privacy, but there are many VPN services which keep a log of your session data. Therefore, check for this before selecting a VPN.
There are many other ways to get hands on blocked content like Channel 4. But VPN and Smart DNS are the best tools to get access to blocked content. You can watch Channel 4 documentaries and all other programs of this channel with these methods.
I hope that after reading this guide, you will be able to know how you can watch Channel 4 online live outside the UK like in Australia.