Kodi builds are one of the best ways to add all the best add-ons in one go without repeat installations.
The No Limits Magic Build has been one of the best because it includes the most popular add-ons that cater for all kinds of users.
Not only does it come with a host of add-ons, but also these are continually updated to make sure they are working.
Any add-ons not working are removed and replaced with current working ones.
This guide shows all you need to know about installing the No Limits Magic Build on Kodi. We also show how you can keep yourself safe from any authorities or snooping ISP’s while using Kodi in Australia.
This build offers all you need and can be the perfect solution for anyone who just wants the latest movies, or they want to cut the cord and get rid of a cable subscription and experience free content from around the globe.
How to Use No Limits Magic Build
The reason so many people install the No Limits add-on is because of the wealth of free content it delivers.
However, even before searching for content, users will see the new layout and appearance. No Limits uses the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo skin that gives your Kodi a futuristic look.
Kodi will still run on all the devices it did before and include Windows, Nvidia Shield TV, FireStick, Amazon Fire TV, and many more. Kodi 18 does bring more hardware compatibility, yet there are still many individuals who are using Kodi 17 because of hardware restrictions.
With a premium VPN in place, you will be safe from any prying eyes that can see you are accessing material that may be copyright protected.
There are more than enough sections that are packed full of content you can access free.
Here are some of what is available right at your fingertips.
Browsing for new movies is easier than ever, and you can save favorites in the Super Favourites folders. Categories include Real-Debrid, HD, 3d, and Box sets to name a few.
With collections, popular networks live TV, reality TV, and many more. You can save channels into your favourite’s folder from across add-ons, so everything is in one place.
There are tons of live sporting events as well as replays. You can find UFC, Boxing, Cycling, Fishing, Soccer, NHL, NFL, MLB, and the NBA along with countless others.
Live TV Channels
With numerous live streaming plugins, there is the chance to tap into countless live streams from some of the biggest TV networks around the globe. A large quantity coming from the US and the UK.
There are many choices of US and UK music; you can filter for the type you like to listen to. There is everything from the old classics to the latest chart hits.
Installing No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
To install No Limits Magic Build, just follow these instructions. Depending on the Kodi version you have, there are pointers that come with a different instruction.
The complete installation process is broken down into three easy steps
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
By default, Kodi stops third-party add-ons being installed. First, we need to enable this if you haven’t done so already.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Head to Settings – System Settings – Add-ons – Unknown Sources. Toggle the switch until it says enabled.
- Click “Yes” when you are prompted.
Step 2: Add the Source to Install No Limits Wizard
- Navigate back to your Kodi home-screen. Click the “Settings” icon.
- Select “File Manager”
- Scroll through the list to “Add Source”
- Click on “None”
- Kodi 17.6 users: Enter http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ in the “Media Source” field
- Kodi Leia users: Enter the following: https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co
- Type “Kodi No Limits” in the “Media Name” box. Double-check your URL, and click OK.
- Navigate to the Kodi main screen and select “Add-ons.”
- Select the “Package Installer” (open carton icon) in the top left of your screen.
- Select “Install from Zip file” and click on “Kodi No Limits.”
- Kodi 17 users: Select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Kodi Leia users: Select plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip.
- Once you select your zip, Click OK.
- It doesn’t take long to download and install before you see the notification box “No Limits Wizard Add-on installed” in the top right corner of the screen.
Note: Kodi Leia users will see several pop-ups after this notification. Click on the appropriate buttons as required.
Step 3: Install No Limits Build Wizard
- Navigate to the Kodi home-screen. Select Add-ons – Program Add-ons. Select “No Limits Build Wizard” from the right of the screen.
- Note: Kodi Leia users Click “install/update no limits builds” once you open the No Limits Magic Build Wizard
- You may see several “No Limits builds.” Select your preference. You may find some servers not working. No XXX Section is a good option.
- Note: Kodi Leia and Kodi Krypton contain the same build menus.
- Wait as the download process completes. This can take a while.
- Once downloaded, wait for files to extract. You don’t need to anything else as it automatically exits when the process has finished. If prompted, select “Force Close Kodi.”
- Restart Kodi on your PC. If on a Fire Stick or Fire TV, unplug the device and wait a couple of minutes before plugging it back in. Open Kodi on your FireStick.
- Wait as the No Limits Magic Build automatically completes the remaining steps. This includes the skin settings and building the menus. Leave it running for about 15 minutes to avoid errors.
Once completed, you have installed No Limits Magic Build on Kodi.
No Limits Not Working
If you find the Kodi No Limits not working, or it freezes while streaming, it is best to close Kodi
and restart your device before you try again.
Depending where you live, many ISP’s block streams that are found by third-party video-add ons. This is particularly true if the add-ons use torrent protocols, which upload to other viewers as you stream.
This is one of the reasons why a top-rated VPN is vital for use with Kodi. Users may not know they are taking part in video piracy.
If this doesn’t resolve the problem, then rather than spending hours trying to fix the problem, you can reset Kodi and follow the step-by-step instructions above to install the build on a clean installation.
Streaming on Kodi with a VPN
Any Kodi user is advised to use a good quality VPN before they stream any content using Kodi add-ons.
There are many agencies, which are involved with stamping out piracy, and these add-ons grab a lot of attention.
Because of online surveillance, and that all your information passes through your ISP. Everything you do online is seen and recorded.
Australia has one of the longest data retention periods at 2-years, so every time you watch free movies or TV shows on Kodi, this will be recorded. Copyright trolls are eager to jump on any add-on and shut down repositories.
It will come to the point when these target Kodi users more frequently.
A top-tier VPN will mask your identity and IP address, so this means your ISP or these trolls won’t see what you are streaming through Kodi, or anything else you do while online.
Choosing a VPN for Kodi use in Australia can be harder than it appears because not all are suited for such a remote location.
The ultimate streaming VPN is ExpressVPN. This continually bypasses geo-restrictions for all major streaming platforms, and on occasion, you may find some streams sit behind these geo-blocks.
It delivers the fastest speeds from its optimized VPN server network, which covers 90 countries; this means there is little chance of finding a dead stream in this Kodi build.
Add to this the industry-leading 24/7 live chat, and any user can resolve issues in the matter of minutes compared to other providers which may take a day or so to respond to an email.
ExpressVPN offers new subscribers an industry-leading 30-day money-back guarantee. This isn’t a stripped-down version you can use, it comes with all the features you expect from the world’s number one VPN provider.
To test everything to its fullest, you can follow their three-step sign-up procedure, and within minutes, you can have full protection.
Once you enable the VPN and start using the No Limits build, it is quickly obvious that this is the best-paid VPN any Australian user can use.